Old 17th February 2018, 09:28 AM
AFA Member

Default Re: Baa Baa Barnarby

Quote:
Blue Lightning said View Post
Beyond bizarre -

Nationals MPs in open revolt over Malcolm Turnbull's sex ban

Quote:
Maverick MP George Christensen became the latest National to criticise the move on Friday, claiming no one cares about "who is shagging who" in Canberra."The bonk ban is bonkers," he said.
WTF?!

Why, then, all the trouble when two blokes bonk?

The hypocrisy of it.

FMD
It looks like the Dual Citizenship scandal 2.0. Its going to be a long ride. The curtains are coming up
Old 17th February 2018, 10:34 AM

At the risk of getting flamed for biblical references I am reminded that, according to my Father, when Moses received the biblical commandments from God there were originally 11 but he ran out of room on his stone tablet when transcribing them so left off the last one.

It read:

"Thou shalt not get caught doing any of the above...."

I wonder how many other adherents to this vital commandment remain unexposed in that house on the hill?
Laugh at DanDare laughed at this post
Old 17th February 2018, 10:43 AM
AFA Member

Quote:
madmick said View Post
At the risk of getting flamed for biblical references I am reminded that, according to my Father, when Moses received the biblical commandments from God there were originally 11 but he ran out of room on his stone tablet when transcribing them so left off the last one.

It read:

"Thou shalt not get caught doing any of the above...."

I wonder how many other adherents to this vital commandment remain unexposed in that house on the hill?
Ah Madmick it is not atheists, but the religious who would have tied you to a stake, obtained a repentance from your still wagging tongue as it was eviscerated from the mouth with a pair of pliers, and given you over to the flames, and then desecrating the charred bones, for that rendition of the 11th Commandment.

Given the support for Barnaby it seems the Nats and Libs do not think he has acted any lower than the rest of the Caucus would

Last edited by wadaye; 17th February 2018 at 10:46 AM.
Like DanDare liked this post
Old 17th February 2018, 02:39 PM
Endorses the use of condoms with eyeholes.

Rowe, Rowe, Rowe, you beaut!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rowe.jpg (83.6 KB, 33 views)

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole.
If you run into assholes all day, maybe you're the asshole." - Raylan Givens

Laugh at loubert, SEG laughed at this post
Old 17th February 2018, 06:43 PM
*Insert naughty words here*

Quote:
The Irreverent Mr Black said View Post
Holy shit! (Almost) Hahaha.

Laugh at The Irreverent Mr Black laughed at this post
Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM
Religion or Reality, choose...

Quote:
loubert said View Post
Quote:
The Irreverent Mr Black said View Post
Holy shit! (Almost) Hahaha.
I so wish I could unsee that image. Oh well.

Guys, I have a page about this on my blog. Its published but also a work in progress as I try out a new format. The idea is that the items link off to pages about principles and concepts that connect to the more ephemeral issue of the day. I have named some of the pages it will link to but haven't written them yet. If you think I should connect to something I have not connected to or have made a major mistake in my thinking let me know either here or there

I will probably also sometime soon create a new issue page for the Ruddock Freedom of Religion Enquiry and connect that up to a number of concept and principle pages as well. They should start to overlap as the number of issues get incorporated.

https://crankybootsblog.wordpress.co...-joyce-affair/

Burden of proof is the obligation on somebody presenting a claim to provide evidence to support its truth (a warrant). Once evidence has been presented, it is up to any opposing "side" to show the evidence presented is not adequate. If claims were accepted without warrants, then every claim could simultaneously be claimed to be true.

History isn't written by the victors. It's written by the people with the time machines.
Like The Irreverent Mr Black liked this post
Thank yowie thanked this post
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM
Endorses the use of condoms with eyeholes.

ABC -
Quote:
The millionaire paying Barnaby Joyce's rent runs a business that is benefiting financially from one of the Deputy Prime Minister's most contentious projects, the relocation of the Australian Pests and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA).

Mr Joyce has defended allegations of pork-barrelling ever since he announced the $26 million plan to move the chemical regulator from Canberra to Armidale, in his own electorate.

The APVMA controls the relocation fund and so far, it has spent $14,700 at the Quality Hotel Powerhouse, which is owned by wealthy and influential New England businessman Greg Maguire.

Mr Maguire is a close friend of Mr Joyce, and the Deputy PM and his former staffer, Vikki Campion, are living rent-free in one of his apartments.
More sit down bilong source.

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole.
If you run into assholes all day, maybe you're the asshole." - Raylan Givens