Go Back   AFA Forums > Secularism and Social Issues > Politics

Politics Political issues which help or hinder our society

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #301  
Old 8th December 2017, 10:30 AM
Soup Dragon's Avatar
Soup Dragon Soup Dragon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 344
Default Re: The Malcolm Turnbull thread

Quote:
Goldenmane said View Post
Quote:
wadaye said View Post
Is that you GM? Fantastic stuff.
Aye, and thanks for the compliment.

Quote:
PS If you are doing any baptisms can I have one?
Well, I'm hoping to become a celebrant, if that helps?

I hope you do your ceremonies in a suitably sweary way mate.
__________________
If all human suffering is caused due to the original sin, then God needs to grow up.
After all it was only a piece of fruit that was stolen thousands of years ago.
Reply With Quote
Like Goldenmane liked this post
  #302  
Old 8th December 2017, 06:49 PM
stevebrooks stevebrooks is offline
AFA Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,951
Default Re: The Malcolm Turnbull thread

Quote:
Soup Dragon said View Post
I hope you do your ceremonies in a suitably sweary way mate.

So help me here, I am confused, is it;


"You may kiss the fucking bride"


or;


"you may fucking kiss the bride"


(of course replace bride with groom if it so fits, just goes to show how subconsciously biased we are, bride came out without me even thinking about it)
__________________
From the mouth of a seven year old: "When you're you're dead, you don't go anywhere!"

Last edited by stevebrooks; 8th December 2017 at 06:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 8th December 2017, 09:34 PM
DanDare's Avatar
DanDare DanDare is offline
Religion or Reality, choose...
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Posts: 7,446
Default Re: The Malcolm Turnbull thread

Quote:
stevebrooks said View Post
Quote:
Soup Dragon said View Post
I hope you do your ceremonies in a suitably sweary way mate.

So help me here, I am confused, is it;


"You may kiss the fucking bride"


or;


"you may fucking kiss the bride"


(of course replace bride with groom if it so fits, just goes to show how subconsciously biased we are, bride came out without me even thinking about it)
Does it need the kiss bit?
__________________
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government".
-Thomas Jefferson

Burden of proof is the obligation on somebody presenting a claim to provide evidence to support its truth (a warrant). Once evidence has been presented, it is up to any opposing "side" to show the evidence presented is not adequate. If claims were accepted without warrants, then every claim could simultaneously be claimed to be true.

History isn't written by the victors. It's written by the people with the time machines.
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 8th December 2017, 10:01 PM
Goldenmane's Avatar
Goldenmane Goldenmane is offline
Cuss-tard
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 7,314
Default Re: The Malcolm Turnbull thread

Quote:
wadaye said View Post
Quote:
Goldenmane said View Post
Quote:
wadaye said View Post
Is that you GM? Fantastic stuff.
Aye, and thanks for the compliment.

Quote:
PS If you are doing any baptisms can I have one?
Well, I'm hoping to become a celebrant, if that helps?
Cries in the Wilderness - Wedding Services
Fucking glorious, mate. I'm not saying I'm gonna, but on the off chance may I?
__________________
-Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3

Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 9th December 2017, 12:24 AM
wadaye wadaye is offline
AFA Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,644
Default Re: The Malcolm Turnbull thread

Quote:
Goldenmane said View Post
Quote:
wadaye said View Post
Quote:
Goldenmane said View Post
Quote:
wadaye said View Post
Is that you GM? Fantastic stuff.
Aye, and thanks for the compliment.

Quote:
PS If you are doing any baptisms can I have one?
Well, I'm hoping to become a celebrant, if that helps?
Cries in the Wilderness - Wedding Services
Fucking glorious, mate. I'm not saying I'm gonna, but on the off chance may I?
Sure no worries. It beats blue rinse weddings methinks
__________________
"I'm an ape, I'm an African ape and I'm proud of it, and you should be too". Richard Dawkins
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 9th December 2017, 12:43 PM
Sieveboy's Avatar
Sieveboy Sieveboy is offline
Being a bigot makes me sick.
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Not in bible land, Perth
Posts: 5,587
Default Re: The Malcolm Turnbull thread

Quote:
stevebrooks said View Post
So help me here, I am confused, is it;


"You may kiss the fucking bride"


or;


"you may fucking kiss the bride"


(of course replace bride with groom if it so fits, just goes to show how subconsciously biased we are, bride came out without me even thinking about it)
"you may fucking kiss the bloody bride, put on a good show for the crowd ya drongo and don't make a hash of it, because the bride is now the most important person in your world you flaming galah"

/End
__________________
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
Laugh at DanDare laughed at this post
  #307  
Old 9th December 2017, 05:28 PM
Goldenmane's Avatar
Goldenmane Goldenmane is offline
Cuss-tard
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 7,314
Default Re: The Malcolm Turnbull thread

"Mates, family, and assorted others we were socially obligated to invite to the pissup, we are gathered here today in the sight of, well, each other, really, to witness and recognise the official proclamation of two people bestowing upon each other Official Exclusive Fucking Rights for the foreseeable future."

I think I'm on a winner, here.
__________________
-Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3

Reply With Quote
Like Sieveboy, loubert liked this post
Laugh at The Irreverent Mr Black, pipbarber, DanDare laughed at this post
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 12:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.