Go Back   AFA Forums > News and Social > News and Current Affairs

News and Current Affairs News reports related to (but not restricted to) religion, atheism and woo.

Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM
Being a bigot makes me sick.

Default Re: Royal Commission into child abuse announced

Quote:
Blue Lightning said View Post
@SB - IMO, your post is profoundly wrong, on multiple levels.

I agree that a decision needs to be made, as it surely will be.

I do not know whether these charges should be laid. Further, AFAIK, the publicly available information does not permit such a judgment to be made.

I certainly know that there is insufficient information for us to say

PS - FTFY.

Most in the world know or should know that he's a pompous prat, but perhaps you might reflect on the multiple difficulties with -

In conclusion: FFS - There's no place for an old fashioned witch hunt.
Eh, excuse a combination of me being lazy with my English and my fingers being fat on my phone.
Let me rewrite it

A decision needs to be made, the right charges then would need to be laid, a conviction needs to be entered into (thanks). Then and only then, he will be guilty of being more than a pompous prat, what ever happens his church will roll on unlikely to be diminished in a suitable way, the truly guilty party, the church, will escape.