Go Back   AFA Forums > News and Social > News and Current Affairs

News and Current Affairs News reports related to (but not restricted to) religion, atheism and woo.

Old 14th September 2017, 10:45 PM
AFA Member

Default Re: Liberal Party votes no change on same-sex marriage policy

Quote:
pipbarber said View Post
It may be good if 'no' starts improving in the polls, just to offset complacency.

In any case, which ever side loses will have probable cause for complaint based on the Jurassic postal system being used. Quite frankly I find the whole thing, advertising and all, utterly repellant, repugnant and nauseating.

Seriously, we keep being told the no's are the silent majority, that SSM is against the moral codes of all religions, that there are wealthy churches and religions coordinating the NO vote, and this is the best they can do? If the NO's can't improve in the polls despite all the resources they have, apparently from what I read in the press bigly resources, they may as well give up now.

Seriously, never type drunk, I have just corrected more words than I actually typed!