The Atheist Foundation of Australia is excited to be bringing Robin Ince – Happiness Through Science to Australia in April 2015.
Best known for presenting the BBC radio show The Infinite Monkey Cage with physicist Brian Cox, Robin’s recent tours include the Uncaged Monkeys Tour with Simon Singh, Brian Cox and Ben Goldacre, and The Importance of Being Interested.
Robin organised Nine Lessons and Carols for Godless People in the UK and co-wrote the Australian movie Razzle Dazzle. He has won the Time Out Award for Outstanding Achievement in Comedy (2006), the Chortle Award for Best Compere (2007) and the Sony Radio Awards Gold Award for Best Speech Programme (2011).
In Happiness Through Science Robin asks whether you can be happy and rational at the same time … covering Schrödinger cats, multiverses and evolutionary conundrums, Robin traverses the landscape of evolution and the depths of his own murky consciousness, all without the aid of a safety net.
You can see Happiness Through Science in:
- Perth, Thursday 9 April 2015 at the Astor Theatre
- Adelaide, Saturday 11 April 2015 at the Dunstan Playhouse
- Canberra, Tuesday 14 April 2015 at the ANU Arts Centre
- Melbourne, Saturday 18 April 2015 at Storey Hall
- Brisbane, Wednesday 22 April 2015 at Eatons Hill Hotel
- Sydney, Saturday 25 April 2015 at the Seymour Centre
Tickets are available for purchase at: