Go Back   AFA Forums > Religion, Unreason and Similar Tropes > Conspiracy theories

Conspiracy theories Got something to say about the Illuminati/One World Govt, chemtrails or faked moon landings? Find these, and more, here.

Old 12th September 2017, 11:55 PM

Default Re: religious conspiracy theories

Quote:
Annie said View Post
Firstly, I couldnt give a fat rat's arse what you think of my tone nor do I care for your whining. Secondly you have not yet convinced me you arent a troll and as such I have no intention of spending one more second of my time on you. My time is far too valuable.
Yes there are lots of valuable people here, blind Freddy can see that.

Cheers gpfloor.
Blind Freddy can see lots of things, Annie.
Old 13th September 2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Strato said View Post
My bold. I'm just sayin', that is incorrect as it should have been 'another criterion' the singular, criteria referring to the plural. No worries, a mistake all too commonly made. I am but a pedant.

But I indulgently always overlook Puppy's speling faux pas and funny typos and engross my attention with their content over thousands of posts which have very seriously contributed to my education, on more topics than his area of expertise, evolutionary biology.
As I said elsewhere, this was not about typos - of which I make more than my share, as you have rightly spotted. But I am not going to go into the reasons again because it upsets Annie and causes her uncertainty as to what label to use for me and to publicly wonder how she can manipulate the rules for her desired outcome.

Seeing all of the "piling on" though, was a good lesson in groupthink and herd mentality. Free thinkers, indeed!

Back to the subject here, as I really am curious as to why I was told that my subject on another thread in the conspiracy forum was out of bounds because it was not "religious". That in turn caused me to want to get to the bottom of the religious aspects of fake moon-landings and chemtrails - two of the sample conspiracies listed as ones that may be the subject of musings here.

Can you enlighten? It is not a trick question.
Old 13th September 2017, 01:14 PM
I, for one, welcome our new insect overlord.

Mod note: gpfloor - this is getting very tiresome. If you think anyone has breached the rules, report the post, otherwise, get on with it.

Someone may have said the conspiracy stuff was 'out of bounds' - it isn't, we discuss lots of things here - so someone may have misspoken or been misinterpreted - it doesn't matter much, we very clearly pointed out you could start the conspiracy threads you wanted - and you did - you seem more interested in creating beef with the members - it's boring and doesn't help move a discussion along.

You're an expert on JFK - why not post about that then. Don't feel the need to reply to me either, getting on with it would be the better option. Cheers

'[They] agreed that it was neither possible nor necessary to educate people who never questioned anything.' ― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

'While on the other hand, dachshunds are always out of their depth.' - Cyclist

'I'm 'a' problem, not 'the' problem.' - Wolty

'You have to be odd to be number one.' - Dr Suess

Last edited by odd; 13th September 2017 at 01:54 PM.
Like Mjt, Logic please liked this post
Thank gpfloor, bruce1937, Logic please thanked this post